Close Encounter With A Sawblade

This is the place to discuss anything.
Forum rules
Behave
Zema Bus
Your Co-Host

Close Encounter With A Sawblade

Post by Zema Bus »

This has been all over the news here today. Reminds me of some games I've played, Serious Sam I think :)

Grogan
Your Host

Re: Close Encounter With A Sawblade

Post by Grogan »

I feel like I've been hit by one of those. I've been fucked... I pulled a muscle right around my kidney and I've been in sickening pain where all I want to do is huddle with a blanket in my recliner or brief periods in bed (worse).

I can't even make the end of that video, I can't sit in this chair anymore.
Grogan
Your Host

Post by Grogan »

My Xbox 360 controller cord reaches to the recliner, but unless it's a game I'm highly familiar with (e.g. Mass Effect) it's not really practical. I tried to play Starfield like that and there's no way I'd figure out those controls blindly lol

At least I can watch old shows I've been meaning to get back to. For example, Babylon 5... I'm a captive audience.

The worst of it is that it's Easter and my family is here and I can't hardly even sit at the dinner table with them (for more than a few minutes).
Zema Bus
Your Co-Host

Post by Zema Bus »

Sorry to hear that, hope you start feeling better soon. I know how frustrating it is when something prevents you from sitting for very long. My heartburn (I think it's an esophagus ulcer) was forcing me to stand at my kitchen counter in order to play games and watch videos.

Maybe some USB extension cables so that you could use your keyboard and mouse from your recliner (or wireless keyboard and mouse)?
Grogan
Your Host

Post by Grogan »

I'll be fine in a day or two (feeling a bit better now even) but that's a good idea, a wireless keyboard/mouse combo (just takes one receiver then). It's one thing to play with a controller sitting in the chair where I can still access keyboard if I don't know how to activate something with the controller, but sitting way over there in the chair it's no fun.