Games and gaming tweaks
Forum rules
Behave
Grogan
Your Host

The biggest bottleneck for your gaming PC

Post by Grogan »

Wait for it... it's not having a good enough graphics card :lol:

A big long video, with theatrics and graphs (and sponsors) to tell gamers that the biggest bottleneck to their gaming is not having a good enough graphics card. I was interested at first, but quit when I got to the punchline.

Now that's some nerve. I have to get me some :twisted:
Grogan
Your Host

Re: The biggest bottleneck for your gaming PC

Post by Grogan »

Now, not to completely ridicule this. The target audience, people who built their PC and don't know their low end graphics card is the reason they are getting 17 FPS, is bollocks. That's not his audience, just Cletus the PC builder types etc.

HOWEVER, if his audience were people who buy Dell gaming PCs and their ilk, this might have some merit. They'll often give you a big fat CPU and some blinken lights, but a low, to low end of the mid-range video card. It's utterly ridiculous to call it a gaming PC. People who buy computers like that, might not know any better until somebody tells them what they have is shit.
Zema Bus
Your Co-Host

Post by Zema Bus »

Being that it's that channel I can't say I'm surprised lol! I rarely watch his stuff, especially after all the scummy stuff they've done.
Grogan
Your Host

Post by Grogan »

Yeah I don't watch much of that shit either, but it caught my curiosity in the feed. (curious what he was going say, not that I was going to learn anything new... but I didn't expect this level of banality)